Erhard Parade

wifyan

Intermediate Poster
WMSTR Lifetime Member
On the 4th some of us took the raffle tractor to the Erhard parade. Fun was had, candy was thrown out, and a 110 yr old backed into my pickup before the parade started. Oh-well.
ErhardParade2010011.jpg

After the parade we set up and sold some tickets. South Dakota Jons girlfriend made up some signs that said "Allis Expo www.rollag.com Labor Day weekend" I have to say thanks to her for doing that.
ErhardParade2010005.jpg

Jerrry Christianson gave me a plate to show off
ErhardParade2010006.jpg

That is one great looking unit!! I sure hope you made the guy who backed into you buy a whole bunch of raffle tickets! The signs look awesome!

Girlfriend??

The parade pictures look great Yancy. Hope you sold lots of tickets.
But Gayle's wondering who my girlfriend is!! That could get me into
some trouble!! :tsk:

I was wondering how long it was going to take you and Gayle to catch the whole thing with your "girlfriend" Jon... :rof:

The signs look great! I am sure they will see many more parades by summers end!

Looks like you have the whole picture thing down too... We will be expecting many more of them now! :picture:

Sorry Jon. Thats what Danger Boy told me. You know he likes to live on the edge

:tsk:Ha I knew they were married. You are right I do live on the edge just look how close I am to the edge of the trailer wow:aetsch:

Last weekend 7-31 the raffle tractor made a showing at Loco Days in Dilworth. Thanks to Crystal Aakre, Jo Tamble, and Rachel Baker for throwing candy and selling raffle tickets.

workweekend002-1.jpg

Also a big thank you goes to Nuggent Vending for donating the candy that we threw out for the Erhard 7-4 and Dilworth 7-31 parades. Thanks

Back