Work Weekend March 08/2008

louie

Mega Poster
WMSTR Lifetime Member
We will have another donut tasting day the on 3-8-2008, that is this saturday. I probably should mention there are a few projects that need some help also.
Versatile tractor
IHC tractor
Assemble rods and pistons for 50B shovel
Move axle on water tank trailer
Water tank for Ortner Train
Grind valves and seats on heads for 60-90 power plant
I also heard rumors there might be pizza for lunch and lots of B.S. to be checked for quality!!!!
See you there
:D

:bump::bump:

I'll be there Louie! Had others ask me as well.

I love the "Bismarks"!

workweekend3-08-2008001.jpg

donut tasting has sank isn't what it used to be!!!!!

workweekend3-08-2008004.jpg

The I H C loader tractor had the seals replaced on the rear axles which turned out to be a little more than we expected the area where the seals rode on the hubs was bad the hubs had to be machined off and sleeves installed thanks to Jim Briden this got handled quickly

workweekend3-08-2008005.jpg

Jerry Mandt sitting on tractor Pete Mandt working on fuel pump didn't get the other gentlemens name

workweekend3-08-2008009.jpg

Not quite sure what was going on here but it looks pretty serious!! L to R we have Vern N. Mel R. Jim B. and Bob C.

Work weekend

Louie...
did you have a good turn out for help and or get done what you guys wanted to get done? I was going to come in but had riveting to do on our water tender.It also looks like the donut tasters are getting sneaky, that way no one knows whos dipping into the box of donuts.

We had a good turnout If I remember right it was a 8 pizza lunch!!!! A lot of projects got completed and some didn't but that is the way it goes and we just keep chipping away at them

Sure wish I could have been there, but NONE of you would have been happy to see me! I was really sick! Only happens about once every five years or so, but when it hits... it hits HARD! Never got out of bed until Sunday AM.

Glad you guys had a productive day, and everyone had a good time!

BTW... Who was "Murray, the un-known doughnut taster?" Very funny~:biglaugh:

Back