water

2013 Water

Some of the water will be turned on this weekend.
I am told that all the power has been turned back on.

Excellent,

We won't make it up until right before the board meeting, but I am open to help Saturday if there is stuff to still be turned on Monday.

This is going to be a big job this year. Care needs to be taken to be sure there are no leaks inside buildings when the individual zones are turned on.

I expect there is going to be some trouble because of the required equipment we had to add last year.

Cross your fingers!

I talked to Stan last night and he has started to turn some on.

All of snob hill and most of OK Corral now have water. The line that Flossies is on is also on know.

Anyone reading this that has anything in mind for turning on more water... PLEASE be sure Stan Grothe is involved in that process if you do so during the week. Stan knows the system and what to watch for.

Vern will be there this weekend, and he will be working on getting some more of it turned on as well.

There is potential for a lot of damage if something goes wrong when a line is charged. I personally would not turn anything on unless Stan or Vern were there to help.

Thanks!

Mark

We still need the water line from the well to the minature sawmill fixed. I leaks right at where it comes into the building. That line is no longer used for boiler water but it can be used for dust control, engineers drinking water, and fire control.

Jason Lange;12151 said:
Mark

We still need the water line from the well to the minature sawmill fixed. I leaks right at where it comes into the building. That line is no longer used for boiler water but it can be used for dust control, engineers drinking water, and fire control.

Are you going to be there before show time?

Let me know when, and I can get you the stuff you need to get it fixed. Not too sure I am going to have time to do it myself before show time.

Thanks Jason...

Jason, I'm there the whole week prior........looking for something to do. I'll help/do it if you give me a little direction. 701/319-8643, give me a call.
Ray

Thanks Ray, I am only going to be up there to put my camper in place sometime before the show and will be going right back home. To busy to spend another weekend up there. I will talk with the rest of the crew to see what they think and get back to you Ray. Thanks again Jason.

Thanks for the offer Ray! I am really stretched thin for the next 8 weeks.

I know which leak your talking about. I can take care of it if you'd like or show or assist someone else.

I talked to the sawmill group and we will try to get it fixed on Sat. 17. If it don't work I will let you guys know. Is the Bobcat digger going to be available that day for us to dig the line with. Let me know.

Thanks Jason

Back