Video / Online Ads for the '11 show

dachtera

Videographer/Web
Administrator
WMSTR Lifetime Member
Greetings.

I'm looking to see if anyone in the committee for this years show would like to contribute some information that I can use for our online advertising this year. I'd like to do another 1 or 2 video commercials for YouTube/website like I did last year.

I'm sure I'll be up a handful of weekends this spring to get anything on film you'd like Otherwise, if you'd like to put together a quick narrative I can use, with some footage Chris and I have already captured, we can do that as well. Just let me know what you'd like me to look for in our hours of archived video.

The goal is to get this out to more of an audience than our local radio/TV spots target, in hopes to pull in more new visitors to our show!

Drop me a line here, or [email protected]!

Advertising Footage

There will be one of the big 40-80 kerosene Avery's and the 40hp Avery undermount steam engine running on steamup weekend at Larson Welding that you could maybe get a little footage to get the online advertising going. Just a thought! Sharon

Sharon,

We'll be up for Steam Up, and I was planning to bring up my camera gear, so lets touch base before, and make sure we cross paths up there!

- Tim

The weather wasn't terribly favorable for taking the cameras out at steam up.. - Will there be anything running around, or anyone up for memorial weekend or steam school weekend? - We'll be up both weekends, but I'll be in class for Steam School.. - Either way, would still love to get some information on the Avery and New Way stuff.

Thanks!

NEW-WAY Stuff

My plans are to be at WMSTR by Memorial Day with some more New-Way stuff :thumb:

Jim Johnson the New-Way Guy :smilie_flagge13:

Jim - Lets touch base this weekend - I'll PM you my number, and we can get something going. Would be good to get a little info out on the YouTubes about the feature!

Back