1. We think we have tackled most of the issues that were causing problems with some area's of the Community Forum. Email should be working again so you should get notifications of subscribed threads, etc. We are working on getting an SSL certificate so the "Website Not Secure" message goes away. Please let us know of any other issues you notice so we can address them.
    Dismiss Notice

Trouble getting to member site

Discussion in 'Site Questions' started by Darcy, Aug 25, 2010.

1. Darcy

Darcy Junior Poster

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot.

Every time I try to log into the member access site - I put in my name/password, just like I do here. However, it just sits there and says "validating login", but nothing else happens. Is anyone else having that problem? I'm trying to get a form printed out for my work hours.

Thanks for your help.

2. gustp

gustp Intermediate Poster

happened to me also

3. Darcy

Darcy Junior Poster

Wouldn't be so bad if I could remember the password for the old site, but I can't

4. M Kerkvliet

M Kerkvliet WMSTR Past President Administrator WMSTR Lifetime Member

I cannot help with login problems on the rollag.com site, but Tim watches this site and I am sure he will be along here soon to help you out.

5. Darcy

Darcy Junior Poster

Thank you very much. :thumb:

6. dachtera

dachtera Videographer/Web Administrator WMSTR Lifetime Member

Website Login

Greetings!

I have clarified the wording and login process on the Rollag.com site. If you wish to access the new members site, you'll need to create a login, as that site does not share the login information on the Forum here.

If you wish to see the forms/documents etc, you can login using only the password you have been using.

If have questions for anything else related to the rollag.com site, PM me, email me at tim@rollag.com, or see me on the hill sometime between the 27th and 7th!

Thanks!

:computer: