Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goodyear

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

40avery

Mega Poster
Super Moderator
WMSTR Lifetime Member
What tire company worked with the Allis-Chalmers tractor company on the development of the pneumatic tire?

That'll be a chrome valve stem cap John!!:thumb:

I have quite a few more to use if people like it. I am a trivia nut and thought it may give us a little more to think about for the winter months.

Rick

Keep them coming

A fellow trivia fan here. I encorage you to post a new one every day. It a fun way to learn new stuff.

One a day may be a bit ambitious for me but the forum is open for anyone to post up some trivia.

By the way for those that did not look it up somewhere on the net it is Firestone.

40avery;5619 said:
By the way for those that did not look it up somewhere on the net it is Firestone.

I won!!!

Send my prize to Larson Welding, and I will pick it up there!

Not so fast!!

You must now complete prize form #QA233-5677.202 in four carbon copies with a lot of very personal and potentially compromising information. It must then be analyzed by the Minnesota election review board for accuracy and then if you did not make any mistakes your valve stem cap will be shipped to you for a small shipping and handling fee six to eight weeks after your check clears.:rof:

40avery;5627 said:
...It must then be analyzed by the Minnesota election review board for accuracy

If that has got to happen, I am in trouble! No doubt they will decide I really didn't win, and it will take them until the end of December to decide! :rof:

Going through my desk today, and ran across this...

It started this way...

s.d. jon;5603 said:
A new valve stem cap for the avery:rof:

I answered...

M Kerkvliet;5625 said:
I won!!!

Send my prize to Larson Welding, and I will pick it up there!

Soooo.... Here is what I get!!!!

oops.jpg

Looks like either the postman wanted the cap worse than I did, or Jim saw that "Prize Patrol" writing on the envelope and thought he just won his retirement!

I am betting someone is cussing Jon for throwing a wrench in the works at the Post Office! I hope valve cap hosed the machine up really good... serve them right for losing my Chrome Avery Valve Cap!

:rof:

Things do have a way of taking on a life of their own when Rollagians are involved!!!

:rof:

I can't help but think that you're lucky it was just an envelope in the mail. Not sure you'd want this "prize patrol" to show up at yer front door! :rof:

Back