Thanks!!!

Myrtle

WMSTR Lifetime Members
WMSTR Lifetime Member
Thanks to all who helped to make the Allis Expo such a success... We couldn't have done it without all of your help! We had a great turn out of people thru our gates this year... Hopefully Avery has even higher numbers next year...

Thanks again to all!!:thumb:

Eileen

Congratulations Myrtle!! You did an awesome job this year - the Allis Expo was a great success!!

Thanks Eileen for the great work you and your crew did with your part of the show this year! There was a lot of orange on the hill!

Also... you had a banquet that came out in the black! That is a huge success in itself!

Not too sure about that guy who won the raffle tractor tho... "Case Kid" ???? There had to be some mistake! :rof:

You guys did such a great job. Thanks for getting people motivated for the early broadcasts with Steve Poitras. They really came out good.

No Thank you Eileen your crew did such a good job. What a great showing of leadership way to go. You and your crew need to give yourself a pat on the back. :thumb:

Anne Elton received this letter from the Liekweg's. They had brought in the M7 Snow tractor.

From Peggy Liekweg
711 cottage Ave,
Iowa Falls, IA 50126

WMSTR
We wish to thank you for the courtisies and friendship at the 2010 show.
An event of this magnitude was the biggest we ever attended!
The organization plan & implementation was clearly evident.
We must apolagize for our early departature, but the switch in wind direction [ ever which way no one had control] was pouring soot & dust onto our white covers.
Again - thank-you for having us come thanks too to Eileen and Charlie & everyone else

Rich & Peg Liekweg

Myrtle;8259 said:
WMSTR
We wish to thank you for the courtisies and friendship at the 2010 show.
An event of this magnitude was the biggest we ever attended!
The organization plan & implementation was clearly evident...

Again - thank-you for having us come thanks too to Eileen and Charlie & everyone else

Rich & Peg Liekweg

That has got to make you and you're crew feel great!

Congratulations again Eileen! :congrats:

M Kerkvliet;8244 said:
Not too sure about that guy who won the raffle tractor tho... "Case Kid" ???? There had to be some mistake! :rof:
I about fell over when I heard the news! I never even have a hope of winning when I buy tickets but I do every year in support of the show. I am certainley the one saying thanks, I appreciate all the work that goes into these and am definately thankful for my blind luck and all the hard work that goes into making such a top notch prize every year!:thumb:

I have been heard to say that I will own a John Deere before an Allis Chalmers but have been made a liar! When Monte Bachman sold me the tickets I had some bantor with him that I could use it as a "trade in on a real tractor when I won it", to which he responded with the quest of "When did you start looking for a Minneapolis Moline?" Interesting crew we have out here!

Thanks again,
Nick Olson

Back