Spring Weather

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by louie, Mar 6, 2019.

1. louie

louie Mega Poster WMSTR Lifetime Member

Now that I have your attention I think the first day of spring is just around the corner according to the calender although you would never know by the way things are outside the good thing about this weather is the donuts in storage are doing well I am going out to the donut bins Friday afternoon to pick up some for Saturday the upcoming Rollag work weekend or as some call it the circular pastry tasting and exchange of useless information event and possibly work on a few projects for the show the fifty case finish piping install coal bunkers make grate hangers and install grates finish garbage rings assemble trucks for the little train caboose finish push pull bars lunch will served by Casey Jo's Catering so if you find yourself with some free time on your hands come and join us on Saturday the 9th at Larson Welding always a good time Hope to see you their

2. Jerry Christiansen

Jerry Christiansen Mega Poster WMSTR Lifetime Member

I Louie,

Thanks for the reminder of the Work Weekend. I hope to make it and stay longer than I did last month. How is the snow supply at Jim's shop? Shall we all bring a pickup or trailer load to be sure he doesn't run out?

Later,
    Jerry Christiansen

3. crystalaakre

crystalaakre Mega Poster Moderator WMSTR Lifetime Member

Not to detract from working at Larson, but I think some people are getting together with snowmobiles and roof rakes on Saturday to try to get some of the heavy snow off of the buildings at the showgrounds. If you can go out to help it could be short work for everybody.

Attached Files:

JLWithers and craig mattson like this.
  4. nwilliams

nwilliams Junior Poster WMSTR Lifetime Member

Work weekend has been postponed due to the weather until March 16th. Per Tracy at Larson

5. Jerry Christiansen

Jerry Christiansen Mega Poster WMSTR Lifetime Member

I am sorry that the Work Weekend had to be postponed. (That translates into: Stupid Snow!!)
    Thanks for sending out the update before we hit the road.

Later,
    Jerry Christiansen

6. louie

louie Mega Poster WMSTR Lifetime Member

In case anyone has nothing to do this Saturday March the 16 our postphoned work weekend is going to be held on that day fresh donuts and coffee along with a genouris helping of useless information will be available hope to see you there

crystalaakre likes this.