Rave Reviews

Discussion in '2019 Case Exposition' started by crystalaakre, Sep 4, 2019.

1. crystalaakre

crystalaakre Mega Poster Moderator WMSTR Lifetime Member

I have gotten dozens of notifications from google the last couple days from visitor reviews - when they search for us on Google Maps they may get a message asking for them to rate our event. Kind of interesting to take a look and see what people have to say.

M Kerkvliet and Lee like this.
  2. Jerry Christiansen

Jerry Christiansen Mega Poster WMSTR Lifetime Member

Hi Crystal,

Thanks for the link.
    Sometimes when we get tired, we need some nice comments to keep us going.

Later,
    Jerry Christiansen

crystalaakre likes this.
  3. ottocollection

ottocollection Intermediate Poster WMSTR Lifetime Member

Thanks for the link. Not everything shuts down at 5. The Otto Building and Get Goers building run till 9 or later.

crystalaakre likes this.
  4. Sid Fossan

Sid Fossan WMSTR Lifetime Members WMSTR Lifetime Member

Wow! First, Thank you Crystal for all you do. The comments seem to reflect that we are doing something right. The comments about smoke and dust kind of made me smile just a little. As far as closing at 5, we do open early so, maybe that makes up for it. And the Spark Show and the Music go into the night. I thought this show was fantastic, one of our best. The weather couldn't have been better and the crowds I think reflected that. The Case Expo didn't hurt either. If we can duplicate this every year, we will be successful for a good long time. Well done everyone for your contributions and your willingness to contribute to our success.

Sid Fossan

Lee and crystalaakre like this.
  5. M Kerkvliet

M Kerkvliet WMSTR Past President Administrator WMSTR Lifetime Member

Thanks for the link Crystal! Never thought to look @ google to see what others were saying. From the 5 minutes I spend scanning them, we have a lot to be proud of!

crystalaakre likes this.