Prairie Rose Boutique 2012

Mallands

Intermediate Poster
Hi everyone! I have been really bad about posting on the Forum. Sorry about that. Anyway, hope you are all having a great Summer and I look forward to seeing your wonderful creations for the Boutique! Remember to keep track of your hours and put them on a time sheet.
Happy Crafting!

The ceiling of the Boutique is going to be redone this summer. So if you bring in items for the show, please put them in the backroom on the shelf or on the desk until further notice.

Thank you!

Roxane

Boutique

The boutique is sort of a mess right now, a new ceiling is being installed. If any of you have "extra" rags, please bring them to the boutique as we will need LOTS of them to clean up all the drywall dust. Please do not drop off any of your hand-made donations until closer to showtime as there is no place to put them without them being covered in dust. Thanks for your understanding.

Just a reminder that at the Spring meeting we decided to wear red on Sunday of the show. You can wear red or anything IH orFarmall related. I just got Farmall fabric for an apron yesterday.
See you on the hill!

Ceiling in Boutique

Hi everyone, if you are able to help it is needed badly in the boutique to put in a new celing. They will be working every weekend and without the needed help, the boutique will not be finished before showtime. If you live close, please come over and help if you can. Thanks!

My phone number in the most recent newsletter is wrong. I think that is Pat's number.

Mine is: 320-247-2956.

Roxane

Thank you to Jeff Lee and all who worked on the Boutique ceiling! I understand it is done and ready for show time!

:thewave:

Hello everyone!

Just a couple of weeks and it will be show time! Remember when making your creations that it is IH Expo this year, which I am personally looking forward too. Also remember to wear red or something with IH on Sunday.

A couple of reminders here:

1) All things must be handmade in order for us to sell them in the Boutique.

2) Please put a ring on your jams and jellies.

3) Keep track of your hours working on your projects and record them on the sheets to be submitted to Admin Building.

We look forward to seeing you and your wonderful creations!
See you on the hill!
Roxane

:thumb:

Crafts

Again this year I will be sending my corn therapy bags with a friend to the show to sell in the boutique. My son and daughter-in-law are expecting their second baby (another boy) right at show time. Hopefully next year we will all be coming to the show!:smilie_flagge13:

This is kind of late. but needs saying. Thank you to everyone who brought items into the Boutique for the show! We had a very good year and did better than we ever have in any previous year!
Thanks again!

Back