Pic from the show

wifyan

Intermediate Poster
WMSTR Lifetime Member
I snapped this photo of Kade (I'm going green) Mitchell at Earl's mill on a john deere 3020. I also saw Bob Mitchell on a john deere to. Times changing?

0906091543a.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Holy cow! I never would have believed it had I not seen this picture!

Great shot Yancy!

Well well well, seems to be a piece of the puzzle missing here. Judging by the picture it appears that Kade was perhaps doing you a favor. He was only taking your john deere to the boneyard for you. He appears to making sure that all the parts weren't falling off. You told us on thursday night that it didn start. As for dad on a john deere, that's a myth until some evidence surfaces.:aetsch:

Nice try Yancy

Jace :rof:

I hate to say it, but somebody took a photo. The kid was a member of the IH club. If your out there (the guy with the photo on his phone) let me know. Your dad just hung his head, once the photo was taking.

Time will tell about the picture. Everyone does some dumb things in weak moments. I will have to have a stern talking to with those two.

Jace :thumb:

wifyan;6757 said:
I hate to say it, but somebody took a photo. The kid was a member of the IH club. If your out there (the guy with the photo on his phone) let me know. Your dad just hung his head, once the photo was taking.

Keep it up. You may be shingling alone next summer...

:aetsch: Cody

So you guys will help shingle the Hitterdahl and Baker!! Great!! :aetsch: I've got your guys names wrote down already

Well Yancy it looks like that picture was obviously photo shopped!:tsk: I would never sit in the drivers seat of a john deere! Besides you can't even tell if its me.. You can't even see the unidentified persons whole face! Nice try buddy!!:aetsch:

Kade

Back