New Building

Discussion in 'General Construction Discussion' started by louie, Jul 27, 2010.

1. louie

louie Mega Poster WMSTR Lifetime Member

[​IMG]
    The new building on the south end of the construction area got a little attension this past weekend all the pole had to be trimmed to the same height Bob Clark up in the basket of Klingers man lift was getting tthat taken care of

2. louie

[​IMG]
    Another shot of Bob making a precision level cut on the top of the pole

3. louie

[​IMG]
    On the weekend of August 7th and 8th We could use some help carpenters and a welder or two the plan is to try and get the rest of the pearlins up and put rafters together and get them up also, If you have some spare time your help would be greatly appreciated :not_worthy:

4. louie

I also heard there could be some free donuts for those of you who can't wait until this winter to get another taste:rof::rof:

5. cjmlarson

cjmlarson Mega Poster WMSTR Lifetime Member

New Building Cont.

[​IMG]

Here Ryan, Bob, Louie, Jim and Mel were enjoying Saturday morning breaktime and Jim was trying the free donuts. When he saw me coming with the camera, I believe it was 1 bite and it was gone!:biglaugh:

[​IMG]

Here Louie and Bob are in the manlift basket and Bob is telling Mel the measurement to cut the wood at.

[​IMG]

This is part of the rafter crew and we started to assemble the rafters with their perlings. Here Wimpy, Klinger and Clayton are attaching a perling to the rafter. Not pictured but also helping, were Kenneth & Jane. I think that's everyone, but apologize if I missed someone.

[​IMG]

Just an end view as we are going up and over the top with assembly. We were making good use of both of Klinger's service trucks.