Need a blacksmith...

Discussion in 'Blacksmiths' started by Nick Olson, May 19, 2010.

1. Nick Olson

Nick Olson Junior Poster WMSTR Lifetime Member

I have built some picnic tables to be used at the food stands on the grounds and would like to have them labeled with WMSTR. I was thinking the burn on version that is used for the walking sticks that come out of the miniature sawmill would suffice. If all goes well they will be ariving on the grounds this evening, this weekend at the latest. Please send me a PM or respond here if you can help.
    Thanks,
    Nick Olson

2. M Kerkvliet

M Kerkvliet WMSTR Past President Administrator WMSTR Lifetime Member

Nick... Why don't you unload them up by the old Rollag food stand for now. Keith Aakre was at the last board meeting and asked about use of some picnic tables for Breakfast on the Farm.

After that event is over, we can distribute them around the grounds as you see fit.

Thanks for all the hard work!

3. Nick Olson

Nick Olson Junior Poster WMSTR Lifetime Member

I will leave them on the road in front of Miniatureland allow for any mowing, etc.

We built 9 tables altogether and they are large tables, I would guess that should allow for seating of around 90 or so in case Keith needs an idea for planning.

4. donnellythresher

donnellythresher Intermediate Poster

that should make it nice for when you want a place to sit and eat or just rest and watch the world go by