Neat graphics of many types of engines

Jerry Christiansen

Mega Poster
WMSTR Lifetime Member
I came across this site several years ago and have it as one of my favorites. Line drawings of many types of steam and internal combustion engines are shown. They are animated so you can see how they work.

Jerry Christiansen

Moderators note... See post 6 below for new link

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen that link before, but it has been a long time! It is a great site!

Thanks for posting the link here Jerry!

Thanks Jerry, That is a cool sight. I have never seen that before.

Showtime

It would be neat to see a working model of some of these models at the Show. Is this something someone could do for the Model House?

Demonstrators of steam engine's

Two years ago I purchased 2 steam demonstrators that were built by a very talented fellow from Canada. Henry would show them in the model building, he did this for many years.
I have put them on loan to WMSTR for use in steam school and if Henry attends the show they will be made available for him to display in the model building.
Last year he did not stay for the show and I was busy with other things so they didn't get displayed.
I will be looking for someone to display them at show time if Henry doesn't attend the show this year.
Jim:) :praying:

Hi all,

A while ago I tried to use this thread to show someone the Animated Engine site and I discovered the link listed didn't work.

Here is a new URL to take you to the Animated Engine site

http://www.animatedengines.com/

Later,
Jerry Christiansen
That is a cool site.

While looking at the different configs, I remembered this commercial from my childhood and did a quick search on YT and found it! Amazing what you can find there...

I am dating myself a little here, but what the heck!

Of course Mazda's that vintage had rotary engines...

Back