Mucker

Discussion in 'General Construction Discussion' started by cjmlarson, Mar 31, 2014.

1. cjmlarson

cjmlarson Mega Poster WMSTR Lifetime Member

This winter there has been alot of work done to the Cat Mucker. One of the big things that has been done the last 2 years, is repowering it with a different diesel engine. The last work weekend while Klinger was running the pony motor to start the diesel engine, the pony motor decided to break a connecting rod. To keep the story short, we found another pony motor and Louie and I disassembled both and made 1 pony motor out of the 2. [​IMG] Here Louie is putting the finishing touches on the pony motor this past Saturday morning. [​IMG] Here we are eating the good lunch that Jane made us. Oh by the way, Ryan showed up to watch us finish the pony motor.

Attached Files:

2. Jerry Mandt

Jerry Mandt Junior Poster WMSTR Lifetime Member

Finally get to see Louie caught in the act.

3. M Kerkvliet

M Kerkvliet WMSTR Past President Administrator WMSTR Lifetime Member

No Klinger? How did you get the job done with no Klinger???

Glad to see work progressing on this project! Will be nice to see it running during this years Construction Expo!

4. cjmlarson

cjmlarson Mega Poster WMSTR Lifetime Member

We need to push a little harder than that. It would be nice to see it running for steam up! Louie and I didn't push that hard to get it done not to try and get it up and running for steam up!!!!!!!

5. M Kerkvliet

M Kerkvliet WMSTR Past President Administrator WMSTR Lifetime Member

Are you going to hang the conveyor on it for the MSEA event? Would be cool to see everything turning there, but I know it's a lot of work to put it together to that point, only to have to take it apart again to ship it.

Good work everyone! It's going to be a great addition to our construction equipment lineup!