1. We think we have tackled most of the issues that were causing problems with some area's of the Community Forum. Email should be working again so you should get notifications of subscribed threads, etc. We are working on getting an SSL certificate so the "Website Not Secure" message goes away. Please let us know of any other issues you notice so we can address them.
    Dismiss Notice

Lifetime Membership Form

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by karl stange, Jun 20, 2018.

1. karl stange

karl stange Mega Poster WMSTR Lifetime Member

Hi guys,
    All I found was a 2016 Lifetime Membership Form to print.

Can I use this form, whiting out the 6 and put an 8 in it's place?

Looked everywhere for current 2018 Lifetime Form.

Forthcoming help, Thanks in advance.

2. pathill

pathill Junior Poster WMSTR Lifetime Member

Karl there is a link to the newest form on rollag.com

3. crystalaakre

crystalaakre Mega Poster Moderator WMSTR Lifetime Member

I am not getting the correct link to come up on that form on Rollag.com. I sent a message to @dachtera to fix on the site.

Looks like Mark posted the new link on another thread.

4. karl stange

karl stange Mega Poster WMSTR Lifetime Member

First off, thank you to Mark K. and Tim D for getting the 2018 forms up on the Forum under Administration/ Registration. :not_worthy:

Second, I tried the rollag.com site and finally found out, today, you have to click on the word "Membership Form" which is all the same color of font as the rest of the lettering which is confusing. At least should italics the words to help distinguish.:soapbox:

Now I can print off some current lifetime membership forms for a friend.
    Thanks again guys!

crystalaakre likes this.
  5. M Kerkvliet

M Kerkvliet WMSTR Past President Administrator WMSTR Lifetime Member

Tim did all of the work getting the forms available online. They are actually hosted at the rollag..com site, but are linked to on this forum.

If you are looking for forms and don't want to go searching,

CLICK HERE and you will find everything we have at this time.

The link will take you to the "Administration / Registration" forum and to the appropriate thread on this site.

karl stange and crystalaakre like this.
  6. crystalaakre

I have a question about the mailing address - before, it was a PO Box, and now it looks like it goes to Larson Welding. Which is the correct address to give out for questions and return forms? Can someone PLEASE update me ASAP on which are to be used or if I should not be using some of these?? (Trying to help us be consistent with information......)

WMSTR Secretary, PO Box 9337, Fargo, ND 58106

WMSTR (from 2018 form): 2610 First Avenue N. Fargo, ND 58102

WMSTR ATTN: Treasurer PO Box 627 Hawley, MN 56549

7. M Kerkvliet

M Kerkvliet WMSTR Past President Administrator WMSTR Lifetime Member

I wish there were an easy answer to that... I think it should be just one, but that is not convenient to the admin people. The Fargo and Hawley PO boxes are not checked on a daily basis, but the LW address is delivered every day. It does not say the address is LW, so that should not be too confusing to folks.

I'm only a contributor here, so I cannot come up with an official answer. Maybe email secretary@rollag.com and see if he knows, or perhaps it could be an agenda item for the next BOD meeting.

craig mattson likes this.
  8. crystalaakre

I just spoke to Pat and it sounds like basically what you said: The Hawley & Fargo PO boxes are checked, but for right now, LW address is more efficient right now. I suggest the board maybe discuss this eventually to make it less confusing and make sure it is getting communicated to everyone. Thanks!

P.S. This is one of the reasons I opt for ONLINE registration.....but I digress. :duh:

craig mattson likes this.
  9. craig mattson

craig mattson Mega Poster WMSTR Lifetime Member

Online registration is a godsend!