Kids Day 2016

Ardene

Junior Poster
WMSTR Lifetime Member
Kids day will be June 18th from 2 pm to 4 pm during Steam School. There will be hot dogs and lemonade for the kids. Bars and additional hot dogs will be available for purchase.

If you would like to donate bars please bring these to the West Gate building on Sat morning. If they can be pre-wrapped it is appreciated but not necessary.

I would also like a couple of people to assist with the counter and kitchen. If available call or text 701-361-2184. Thanks in advance.

Kids day will be June 18th from 2 pm to 4 pm during Steam School. There will be hot dogs and lemonade for the kids. Bars and additional hot dogs will be available for purchase.

If you would like to donate bars please bring these to the West Gate building on Sat morning. If they can be pre-wrapped it is appreciated but not necessary.

I would also like a couple of people to assist with the counter and kitchen. If available call or text 701-361-2184. Thanks in advance.
Ardene are you also in charge of registering the kids or is Karen Stewart in charge of that? I usually help with the registration of the kids
Nancy Nelson

Karen Stewart is still coordinating the rest of Kids day. I would report as you usually do for registration. I just need some help for the kitchen area and bars for the day.

The block toilet in the gas engine area is someone going to get it ready for kids day???
Remember to lock it up on the 19th, and please give it a quick cleaning.
A big thank you to whom ever helps. The kids need this.

Karen Stewart is in charge of Kids Day. Buttsville and the bathrooms behind the Mainstreet House are already open for use. It is up to Karen to request if other facilities are needed to be open for Steam School and Kids Day.

Back