Kids Day 2013

Discussion in 'Kids Day' started by Myrtle, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Myrtle

Myrtle WMSTR Lifetime Members WMSTR Lifetime Member

Kids Day will be June 15th 2013.
    1pm to 4pm.

2. mrnewway

mrnewway Mega Poster WMSTR Lifetime Member

Are there any details for kids day? Is it a go or no go.
    Last post to Kids Day was in 2013. Lets up date It.

3. norseman

norseman Junior Poster WMSTR Lifetime Member

Daughter Allison is in steam school this year... I was going to gather a few musical friends and play that afternoon. Where would be a good place to set up at? I know in years past we try to keep the activities off of main street so the gazebo will be pretty quiet., if memory serves me right the train only loads and unloads on the west side. Maybe up by the square dance building or just west of the nelson building?? any thoughts or suggestions? If it happens to be a day like today is there any options of getting out of the weather??

4. craig mattson

craig mattson Mega Poster WMSTR Lifetime Member

From what I have heard there will be a kids day as usual.

5. M Kerkvliet

M Kerkvliet WMSTR Past President Administrator WMSTR Lifetime Member

There will be a kids day in some form, but it is not being organized well enough for all of this attention it is getting. The board has asked that all information be kept low-key and out of any advertising and off of any open Facebook accounts. We cannot handle 1000 people showing up on the show grounds that weekend.

This subject will be discussed at the Spring Meeting.

6. Greg Thesing

Greg Thesing Junior Poster WMSTR Lifetime Member

Mark, Do you know if there are any kids day activities planned???? Is there a contact person for this? Any new information at all?

7. M Kerkvliet

M Kerkvliet WMSTR Past President Administrator WMSTR Lifetime Member

Shoot a message to Secretary@rollag.com Greg... I am on vacation now and a little out of the loop! Sorry...