It's Coming Fast!

P.D.

Intermediate Poster
WMSTR Lifetime Member
One Month to Steam School!...:thewave:

Who will I see there!.....Pete Deets

Wow... is it coming around that fast? I have a lot of work to do before then! I don't even have my pickup out of the shed yet... camper is still mothballed! Late spring is really messing me up!

In any case, I will be there Pete! Might be driving back and forth from home to sleep, but I will be there...

I will be there.

If anyone wants experince firing an engine under load, they should come to the Prony Brake area. We plan on having engines belted to both the Red Brake and the Blue Brake.

I know that I talked with a couple engineers about doing this. I don't remember who they are! (Please be kind and don't say things about old people getting forgetful.) Hopefully those people will speak up here.

See you at Steam School,
Jerry Christiansen

The Edins will be there with the 28 Minneapolis!

Me, Tim and the wiener dogs Betty and Miles will be there!

Jerry,

I just might wander down and see you! Maybe have an opportunity to fire something more appropriately scaled for the blue brake.

school

Not sure about belting to a prony brake, but I'm sure the Marion will be fired up.

I'll be there. I think Ramy is planning on coming. Not sure about the rest of my crew. Certainly looking forward to it!

Ray

I have a young man who has tried to get a hold of Tom Hall for awhile now and has not heard back from him about Steam School. He is a member of WMSTR and would like to have the school so he could take his test. If someone can help with this it would be great. Thanks Jason Lange.

Jason Lange;9220 said:
I have a young man who has tried to get a hold of Tom Hall for awhile now and has not heard back from him about Steam School. He is a member of WMSTR and would like to have the school so he could take his test. If someone can help with this it would be great. Thanks Jason Lange.

Are you, or is he calling Tom's home number Jason? Tom is always good about returning calls.

If he is not registered by now, I don't think he will get in this year. The class has been full for some time.

Let me know if I can be of some further help. Shoot me a PM if he cannot get in touch with Tom, with all of his contact information, and I will get it to Tom.

I will be there all weekend. Does anyone know of they are having the "refresher course" again this year. I would like to brush up on a few things before my test.

I'll be there! I need to put in a few more hours and mark some things off my checklist before I take the test. :bannana:

craig mattson;9228 said:
I will be there all weekend. Does anyone know of they are having the "refresher course" again this year. I would like to brush up on a few things before my test.

Hi Craig,
Tom usually does that on Sunday afternoon. You should be able to catch him & ask sometime in the weekend.....PD

75 Case will be there!!! Now I don't know about firing up I mean I would hate to get it dirty you know Rollag is all about staying clean :rof:Just kidding there is always soap and water for the engine and a pressure washer for the operators!!
I know we will be firing on the prony brake during the day and maybe even a spark show at O'dark thirty.

Can't wait to see everyone old friends and new :Welcome:

Back