In time 2015 show or not?

Greg Thesing

Junior Poster
WMSTR Lifetime Member
Shuttle Wagon 2015.jpg WMSTR is getting another new shuttle wagon. The question tho, is it going to be IH red, JD green, Oliver green, Minneapolis orange, Case yellow or maybe even AC orange. A close look should reveal the upcoming color.

Hi Greg,
I will try to add to the confusion and uncertainty o_O
I can see the rim of the wagon is orange, but I see a green tractor in the background. The wagon is in a very good looking shop. I bet you could sand blast the rims and paint any color you want. Do we have any votes for Ford blue?

Later,
Jerry Christiansen

Attachments

• clear[1].png
    clear[1].png
    137 bytes · Views: 3
Ah ha, I fogot Ford Blue--and I just found some blue school bus seats this week. Ford blue next year, maybe?

Since last year's build was the real color, I suspect it has something to do with Orange... or maybe Flambau Red (Case). I could never figure out how they got red out of that color..

I love the shop!

I don't suppose this years wagon will have any LED lights on it...?

Greg, Do you have the tooling to bend that tubing, or do you get it done somewhere? Nice attention to detail!

T
Greg, Do you have the tooling to bend that tubing, or do you get it done somewhere? Nice attention to detail!
I don't have the tools to bend the steel. American Steel in Brainerd has done all of the bending for this project. They have been a great group to work with.

Back