1. We think we have tackled most of the issues that were causing problems with some area's of the Community Forum. Email should be working again so you should get notifications of subscribed threads, etc. We are working on getting an SSL certificate so the "Website Not Secure" message goes away. Please let us know of any other issues you notice so we can address them.
    Dismiss Notice

How do I get a thread pinned to the top of a forum?

Discussion in 'Site Questions' started by frigstad, Dec 14, 2015.

1. frigstad

frigstad Senor Poster WMSTR Lifetime Member

I would like to have pinned to the top of the gas engine forum the listings for the upcoming shows and the known future feature engines.

I would also like to know the mechanism for changing/updating the notifications for the upcoming features on the Rollag.com website.

2. M Kerkvliet

M Kerkvliet WMSTR Past President Administrator WMSTR Lifetime Member

Ron... I can't help you on the rollag.com site. Contact Tim Dachtera for help there at tim@rollag.com.

As far as your thread here... write it up in the appropriate forum and it will stay right on top until someone else posts a new thread there. If it needs to be pinned at some point, a moderator needs to do that. Shoot me a message at that time and I can make that happen for you.

You can always ask me questions about this site... I am more than happy to help.