Hart Parr expo question

Dustin D Ehli

Junior Poster
WMSTR Lifetime Member
Hey, as new owner of an 18-36 I have a question for the 21 expo.

Will there be so many 18-36s there already that another one will be of no interest, I know there's a bunch of them around.

Some of you know that Im a gas engine guy at heart and plan to still have my normal display near miniture land, I could probably convince my brother to operate the tractor for the show so that isn't a huge deal, but just curious if it's worth dragging it all the way there if there is already gonna be 50 of them there lined up?

Thanks for the input
Dusty

Hi Dustin,

For what it is worth, my vote is bring your 'new' tractor.
How many B John Deeres were at our last JD Expo? We didn't put a limit on how many could come.

Later,
Jerry Christiansen

I seriously counted 47 h farmalls one year at a different show that's smaller than Rollag. That was H's, super H's, and HV's (high crops)

I agree Jerry a lot can change by Labor Day weekend. Need to think positive and hopeful. There is A LOT of work that has to happen in the summer in order to put the sow on as we all know but hopefully this situation runs its course by early summer so we can all get out to the hill to work and talk smart with one another!

Will there be so many 18-36s there already that another one will be of no interest, I know there's a bunch of them around.

Some of you know that Im a gas engine guy at heart and plan to still have my normal display near miniture land, I could probably convince my brother to operate the tractor for the show so that isn't a huge deal, but just curious if it's worth dragging it all the way there if there is already gonna be 50 of them there lined up?

Thanks for the input
Dusty
At this point in time i would say bring it. The plan is to line each model up in a row. have as many diff variations within the model and diff years of same tractor represented. as it gets closer i can give you a more difinitive anwser as to how many are coming. it is totally up to you either way.

Thanks for the input
Dusty

Thanks for the input
Dusty

id say bring it. can never have to many. LOL each is special to there owner. We would love to have as many hart-pars show up as possibile.

(IF) we even get to have a show in 21, I'll see what I can do I have other things that have been moved from this year to the show weekend next year, I will have to be gone from about noon Friday to noon Saturday, so I might bring just a skeleton display next year, couple engines, and if the tractor comes it will most likely just sit there all weekend cause I'm not leaving my normal display to drive it through the parade or anything like that

Dustin I think you should absolutely bring it. You'll find lots of interest from spectators and probably learn something about your tractor in the process. That sea of red, green, orange, gold....etc warms my heart during the show and I often brag to friends about the participation we get. I also hear lots of excitement about how many exhibits we have. I look forward to seeing yours!! (Partly because it's yours and partly because if it's there it means we're having a show!!)

Well I guess my concert that was rescheduled from 2020 is now set back to 2022 so that means I'll be at the show the whole time this year.
Doesn't mean I'll bring the stupid tractor though, I still plan to just do my normal engine display

understandable, for sure. You contribute SO much to the show already, it's certainly appreciated.

I am going to bring my 18-36. Bought it 3 years ago from the family that bought it new. I promised them it would be there and they are coming to run it some.

Bringing my 28-50 also. Looking forward to that. Had it running last year but had a little glitch. Should be running again in the next week or so. Hope to get some Prony Brake time and anything else I get a chance to do with it. Should be ready for anything! I hope!

Picture of the 28-50 is from the day I brought it home.

28-50.jpg

Nice tractors Pete, your a good (bad) influence on trying to switch me over to a mobile engine collector hahah, like I said I'll see what I can get on the trailer, but doubtful I can get it all and I don't want to make 2 trips

Back