Fall plowing

cjmlarson

Mega Poster
WMSTR Lifetime Member
This past weekend I got to take a couple tractors over to Beth and Blakes to plow a little bit. As always Beth and Blake did a great job hosting this.
Jim B had the full and half scale 110s there and Beth and Blakes 80 Case. I brought the D2 and my grandpas 1937 C Case. With that I pulled the 3 bottom little Genius plow that he bought brand new for the Case in 1946.
I have a 4 -16 John Deere plow that I pull with the D2. Brother Craig brought over the G as well.
It was extremely hard and dry and none of the plows wanted to go in and or stay in very well but all had a good time.

100_4617.JPG
This is nephew Brett and my dad.

100_4634.JPG
My dad, my granddaughter and myself.

100_4618.JPG
Showing my great niece how to drive the D2.

More pictures of Saturday.

100_4626.JPG
It didn't take her long and she did real good with steering it all by herself.

100_4631.JPG
Brooklyn is not far from driving herself, well maybe a few years yet:cool:.

Looks like a great time! I wanted to make it, but with corn harvest it just wasn't going to happen.

Thanks for sharing the pics Clayton!

Thanks for sharing the pictures. It looks like a good time. Hopefully others have pictures they will share, too.

Later,
Jerry Christiansen

OOOOO that looks like it was a good time! I wanna come plow next year................that's right, I wanna come plow!

How was the concert Ray? I am sure you had a good time but I think I had a better time:aetsch:

More pics of plowing

100_4622.JPG
This is my sister Cindy and my Dad, with the 110, D2 and JD G in the background.

26.jpg
There were times when we had 23 bottoms in the ground at one time.

20.jpg
Does this look like concentration or what?

21.jpg
Beth and Blake's 80 Case.

Still more pics.

24.jpg
Jim's 110

29.jpg
Jim playing all by himself with the 1/2 scale 110.

19.jpg
4 generations: Dad, Craig, his son Brett and Brett's daughter Madison.

17.jpg
Picture of my Mom and Dad with 4 of their kids.

The last time my Dad drove this tractor when it was hooked up to the Little Genius plow, was 68 years ago. I'm sure it was on his bucket list to drive it one more time!!

That looks like such a good time! I am going to have to make arrangements to get there next year... corn harvest or not!

I wonder if I could bring a tractor? Then... which one would it be? My 3010, or my Model R? I would rather drive the 3010, but I think the R would be more photogenic! Maybe I could bring them both?

Great pictures as always Larson's!

Concert was fun..........but you win in the "fun" department. Nice pictures! Those Larsons sure shine up nice.

Back