Exhibiting in 2018 - Homemade & Galloway

crystalaakre

Mega Poster
WMSTR Lifetime Member
We don't have a formal list of what is coming this year, (or at least, I don't!)

If you are bringing a HOMEMADE tractor or equipment, or a GALLOWAY gas engine to the show this year and would like a info sheet to hang on your machine, you will be able to pick one of these special posters to fill out with your equipment info at the admin building when you register. I will be hand delivering them by Saturday to admin.

We hope to have laminating onsite in the expo building so you can preserve your special poster and highlight your participation in the show. Thank you for exhibiting your inventions!

Screen Shot 2018-08-20 at 11.53.34 AM.png

Also, if you have questions on who to contact for the feature:

Dennis Peterson : homemade equipment: 701-680-1328
Ron Frigstad : Galloway gas engines : 612-418-9256
Crystal Aakre : whatever I can help with :Shrugs: : 218-329-1813

We plan on setting up in the expo building as long as there are no qualms with that. There should be plenty of room for merch sales as we have done in the past. There is no toy tractor this year.
There should be room in the expo building for smaller homemade exhibits or models if anyone is bringing them.

If you have more information, please add it!
Thanks!

We don't have a formal list of what is coming this year, (or at least, I don't!)

If you are bringing a HOMEMADE tractor or equipment, or a GALLOWAY gas engine to the show this year and would like a info sheet to hang on your machine, you will be able to pick one of these special posters to fill out with your equipment info at the admin building when you register. I will be hand delivering them by Saturday to admin.

We hope to have laminating onsite in the expo building so you can preserve your special poster and highlight your participation in the show. Thank you for exhibiting your inventions!

View attachment 2156 View attachment 2156
Nice job

That poster is way cool! Kind of makes me want to bring my gooseneck trailer I built, and rebuilt, and rebuilt again last winter. 33 years of rebuilds!

Update: Admin requested that I leave these posters in the expo building, so that is where they are at. @frigstad - let me know if you would like some brought up to the gas engine area and I could do that on Wednesday. Thanks!

Back