Donut storage

louie

Mega Poster
WMSTR Lifetime Member
It is with heavy heart I have some sad news never ever dreamed anything like this could ever happen in this day and age with all the modern equipment available and what we have but it caught me by surprise talked to other producers they have never experienced this going to have to do a little research on this problem to prevent it from happening again don't know if my insurance will cover the loss or not just terribly All of my circular pastry in storage have succumbed to circular pastry shed rot checked them tonight couldn't salvage goo thing I had my seed stored elsewhere it is still in good shape with that said the work weekend scheduled for this coming Saturday has been called off

Jerry Christiansen

Mega Poster
WMSTR Lifetime Member
Louie,

That is sad news. I am not sure life is worth living any longer.
Do you suppose we could come, park outside the shop, look at each other and pretend we were eating donuts?
Would Jim mind?
Would the nice folks across the street mind? Or, would they come over and offer us a ride in those nice black and white cars?
What ever will we do?

Later,
Jerry Christiansen

Such sad news. Hope we all can make it to February without eating donuts, and getting all that good information we gain working in Jim's shop together. I think we better not try the parking lot get together, we don't want to get a criminal record, and maybe get our picture's in the paper. Maybe would not be good publicity for Rollag. Hope we all can get together in February!
Later, Harlen Seidell

Ned

Mega Poster
WMSTR Lifetime Member
This truly saddens me after missing the first couple due to chasing bambi and being sick. I was looking forward to sharing my wealth of fertilizer with those that need fertilizing ( not to be confused with people from fertile they have more than enough fertilizer especially that one guy... )
And can I just say how disappointed I am in the fact that Louie let the crop of doughnuts spoil. Was a certain German not supervising him???
And not only for me but for those that didn't know we have a little one and I would tell her all about the great doughnut harvest... And sprinkles... And she would smile and was more than willing to help contribute with the fertilizer

Ned

JOHN PFAFF

Intermediate Poster
WMSTR Lifetime Member
Oh my! I've been an active member of WMSTR for many years now and have travelled to several work weekends at Larson Welding. I have never ever known it was ALL about the DOUGHNUTS! I usually arrive too late participate in that part. OMG! If that was the deciding factor I would have UPS'd or USPS'd several pounds so that we may continue to better the show by working on the 'infrastructure projects'.
But even beyond and better than that (we always get our work done!) , congratulations to Ned & ? (I know it but I'm way too far into evening whiskey to recall) on adding a WMSTR member to the world--AWESOME! Does she have a member # yet?