Cab jack


Mega Poster
Super Moderator
WMSTR Lifetime Member
We are looking for a jack like the ones that were used to lift the cab on a cab over semi tractor.

M Kerkvliet

WMSTR Past President
WMSTR Lifetime Member
More specifically, we need the power unit part... (pump). It will be used to lift the conveyor that was re-powered in the shop this winter. A hand pump unit is all we need... we have the cylinder.