August 28th Expo Meeting

Myrtle

WMSTR Lifetime Members
WMSTR Lifetime Member
Our Next Expo meeting will be Saturday August 28, 2pm at the Expo Building. Bring a few friends!!:Welcome:

I will be on the show ground from August 27th thru the Tuesday after the show... If you need me, give me a holler.

Expo Sign is up!

If you haven't seen it yet, Here is a shot of our sign we hung up on Sunday morning.

DSC_0843.jpg

We made two signs, so we'll be able to re-use the top sign for years to come. Signs were made by Dale, a local member out of Hawley. I love being able to keep work/business in the 'family' :)

Hello Allis Expo People!!
The count down has begun….

Our next Expo Meeting will be Saturday August 28th 2pm at the Expo Building…

We will be looking for help during the week before the show to help direct Allis exhibitors.

AND also on Thursday Sept 2nd
To put up the big 40x100 tent, and the 99 flags.

We are going to need help in the Expo Building during the show, and will also need some help with the “Evening with Allis BBQ” on Saturday night of the show.

Please let me know if you will be able to help.

Looking forward to seeing you at the meeting and the show!

Just a reminder, our Next Expo Meeting will be August 28th at 2pm in the Expo building.. We probably will have a meeting on Wednesday Sept 2nd also. But a time has not been decided yet.

I am leaving for Rollag 8/26 (Thursday) after work and hope to get there around Dark:Thirty.. So if you neeed me i'll be around!!

All are welcome to join in the meeting!
See you at the Hill!!

Back