Annual Meeting

Discussion in '2011 Avery Farm Machinery Feature' started by tractorfamily4, May 4, 2011.

1. tractorfamily4

tractorfamily4 Intermediate Poster

NOt much to report on since only one member of the Avery comittee was able to attend. :Shrugs:

2. M Kerkvliet

M Kerkvliet WMSTR Past President Administrator WMSTR Lifetime Member

The Annual Meeting was not well attended Sharon... folks must have been pretty busy and the weather was not the best.

The Avery Committee did have a good meeting though, and Matt took notes! He must have some news!

The best part was we all got to sit in those cool little chairs for pre-schoolers at a table about 18" off the ground! I should have had a camera! It really was not all that uncomfortable, just a little slower getting up!

3. tractorfamily4

tractorfamily4 Intermediate Poster

Annual Meeting

Mark - We met with Matt last week to make sure he had something to talk about during the morning meeting. The one thing Matt told Gary was that the bulldog castings were posted on here with a price and I can't find it anywhere. One had been painted and was supposed to be posted on the site to advertise its being for sale as painted or unpainted. I don't know who was supposed to have posted that info. I need to see how it was posted so that the prices posted are the same as what we set them at. Sharon

4. 40avery

40avery Mega Poster Super Moderator WMSTR Lifetime Member

5. M Kerkvliet

M Kerkvliet WMSTR Past President Administrator WMSTR Lifetime Member

I see Ricky got you pointed to it Sharon.

I like the painted ones, but my budget likes the plain ones. I am going to have to get one before they are all gone!