2018 Water Line Blow Down

m kerkvliet

WMSTR Past President
Administrator
WMSTR Lifetime Member
September 29 is the day.

There are a few area's that have already been shut down, including the washing machine in the service building. Laundry is done for the year!

WE NEED ONE GALLON JUGS for anti freeze. Please drop off whatever you have in the service building.

We need the usual crew there to expedite the process under Vern's guidance. New people are always welcome to learn the process and help out. With any kind of luck we should be done by about 3:00 PM.

Lunch will be served! A few of us supply the barbecue and buns, but we can always use some salads, chips, drinks or whatever you would care to share! Kind of a pot luck at the end of the season!

Mark, I have around 15 jugs which I have saved throughout the year for this occasion.

Meet at the Merc around 9am, as in the past?

I'll also remember to bring my small size shop vac.

See you then! Bye for now, Karl.

Weather permitting we will be in full swing of harvest but if I am free I will be there!

My nephew just -had- to choose that saturday for his wedding. or maybe it was my future niece-in-law. or whatever that sorta relation is called. Bummed that I won't be there, but family comes first...

I think that will work... no official word from Vern on that but we can make it work!

I hope Vern signs on to find out if the time will work.
If I remember correctly, last year, we were already filling jugs at the Service Building around 8:30am.
So, it's up to Vern, since he's the key person.

Mark, I never checked on the 55 gallon level of used antifreeze.
I intend to be out there sometime during the week and I can check and let you know.

FYI because of pending cold weather the water has been turned off and some of the lines have been drained. The complete water blow down will still start Saturday morning.

Back