2008 Tractor Pull Pictures and Video

GKarels

Intermediate Poster
WMSTR Lifetime Member
I was able to catch some of the tractor pull on Saturday and Sunday. What a great job Ellis and the Aakre crew did with the local pullers. The new scale is a great addition. The consseions were a big hit. I heard a lot of good comments.

I did not have my video camera with me but I took this video with my picture camera of Don Dufner pulling with his 3 830s. He starts out with just the front 2 pulling then engages the clutch for the back one. When he full pulls, he pulls the clutch on the back one again which makes the front 2 bark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l3wnAo_oRg

I would have liked to have footage of Rob Bell with his 1206 taking the sled “Uptown”. He full pulled and made it 3/4ths of the way up the hill to the incline. The hill and the sled were finally able to stop him. That was a crowd pleaser. I like to watch serious diesel horsepower. Don Dufner and his goat were fun to watch also.

Re: 2008 Tractor Pull Pictures and Video

Me and my Dad watched the pull for a couple hours, but we did not watch the newer tractors pull, we left from the pulling area after the "Goat" pulled. I will show some pictures I took at Rollag soon. It was fun to see Dave Tucker, (Northern Pullers) and his truck pulling sled again, my Dad bought a Farmall H from Dave Tucker a while back. Dave Tucker was going to make it into a puller, but he sold it to us because he did not have time to get it going. Me and my Dad have that H running again now.

Back