110 Case Maintenance

CaseyD

B & R Sawmill Crew
WMSTR Lifetime Member
I remember during the 2008 show that the 110 had a bunch of stuff wrong with it: the injector, water pump, governor, petcocks and valves...are there any workdays planned for going through this engine and getting it running like a top again? Ever since Mark first showed me that engine one work weekend before steam school, I fell in love with that engine and I'd like to do what I can and help where it's needed so that engine/boiler are in the best shape they can be.

If you know of any opportunities, please let me know; if I get the forestry job this summer I've been hoping for, I get 3 day weekends every week, so I will be able to come out more hopefully.

CASEY. GRANDPA BOUGHT A NEW GOVERNOR STOP BY THE SHOP I WILL TELL U WHEN WE PLAN TO WORK ON IT:thumb:

Awesome! Please let me know when that is, so I can make plans to come out. Between working for my job and working for my parents, I don't have much freetime unless I schedule it.

A big thank you to all the senior members at the show last weekend who helped me find work in the sawmill! I really enjoyed spending time in there making it a better place. See everyone at the show! Hope there is room for one more helping hand in there during the show too ;)

Back