Donut Tasting

louie

Mega Poster
WMSTR Lifetime Member
Time is flying the annual January work weekend is fast approaching the schedule for this Saturday will be round pastry tasting followed by the committee meeting for useless information any time left after that will be devoted to a few projects steering parts on a c forklift finish running gear on generator we also have a running gear to build a frame on to haul the portable barricades that are set up during the show to name a few don't know if chef Jerry is coming but we always have pizza to fall back on hope to see you there

There will be cake there for Howie's birthday-- so if you didn't already have a good reason to show up Jerry---Well, there ya go!!!

Louie,

This Saturday? 7 January 2017? The first one of the new year?

Later,
Jerry Christiansen

I think this coming Saturday is the 14th Jerry...

BTW Jerry... are you coming in? There should be some parts at Central Sales out your way that need to be picked up for the forklift. I will check and make sure they are there.

Think you could pick them up?

Hi Mark,

No wonder this year wasn't making any sense. My calendar was off by a week. Now the stars have all back in their proper alignment, my key fits in the door and life is good.

Vern called and asked if I can pick up the parts. I have not heard if they are in.

Later,
Jerry Christiansen

Louie I need to miss the shop day this month....sure feel bad. I always look forward to that. Hope you guys get a.lot done.

Mark you'll probably get twice as much done w/o me! Pete I'm sure I'll have my share of lunch and more here. Ned someone once told me it's better to be thought of poorly than forgotten. I live my life on that premise. Have fun!

There will be cake there for Howie's birthday-- so if you didn't already have a good reason to show up Jerry---Well, there ya go!!!

With all the picking on Ray aside did anyone notice we will have a birthday boy there on Saturday?!?!? Oh and CAKE:birthday: :biggringift::birthday::fest30:

Maybe we can give Howie all the grief we've been saving for Ray it will be a birthday he'll never forget.

Seriously Happy Birthday Howie

Sorry I don't have any photos for you Ray I know photos were taken. I would draw you a picture but Liz took my crayons away again. o_O
I can tell you there was lots of help a lot of work got done. Some of the projects included a forklift was repaired, generator was worked on, there was a turn table made for the Ortner R.R. work on the bunkers for the shows 75 Case continued, there was also a saw (I forgot exactly what the saws purpose was other than cutting wood) and I'm sure there's other stuff I'm forgetting.

The highlight of the day was Jerry's cooking always amazing always delicious!!! :congrats:

Jerry Christiansen took lots of pictures and I took a few... but emailed them to Jerry so he can include them if he desires when he tells the story!

Stay tuned... I am sure there is a picture heavy thread coming to these pages soon! :picture:

Back