Deadline is VERY NEAR for the 2009 Show Book

Discussion in 'WMSTR Showbook' started by M Kerkvliet, Mar 3, 2009.

1. M Kerkvliet

M Kerkvliet WMSTR Past President Administrator WMSTR Lifetime Member

I have been corresponding with Jean and she has informed me that, although the official deadline for article / story submissions for this years show book has come and gone, she still has a couple of weeks to get a few more stories in.

She is especially looking for stories related to ladies activities (and the ladies of WMSTR themselves) and for harvest / harvest machinery related stories.

There are a lot of ladies who frequent this forum, and it sure would be nice if you could jot down some of your thoughts relating to "your" life on the hill. Say a few words about what brought you to Rollag, and what keeps you coming back! What kind of jobs you do, or would like to do on the grounds, or maybe about some of your life stories of growing up in an ag family!

Jean works very hard on this production all year long. This time of year it gets hectic for her as it is close to press time and she needs to get the book all put together.

If you are reading this, and have anything at all to contribute, please get it in writing and get it sent off to her in the next week. I think I can speak for her in telling you that she would really appreciate more material to fill the 2009 show book!

You can contact Jean HERE if you have questions.