Clips from the 2011 Show

Bucket List

Well, one of the things I really wanted to do was get a shot mounted from the bucket of one of the steam shovels, so Ryan and SDJ were good sports and didn't manage to break the camera either.
[video=youtube;WsPidyd1lJU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsPidyd1lJU[/video]

Old Smokey

Kenneth asked that I post this for him. He was setup on the Blue Brake and did a great job as Jerry put him thru the paces.
[video=youtube;M4DZ4yQu3L4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4DZ4yQu3L4[/video]
It's kind of neat to have this little camera I can mount in places most camera shouldn't go, or would be otherwise unsafe to film from.

That is some of the coolest video I have ever seen Tim!!!
Especially the sawmill! Very creative!:congrats::congrats::congrats::thumb:

Great shots Tim! really original angles of these exhibits!:thumb:

bucket

I like the bucket shots too, especially with the construction building and other shovels in the background. Good job!

Yes Tim these are very interesting shots. Glad you thought to mount the camera in different locations.

Darren

Good videos Tim! I just have to talk to you, so we can find a place to mount the camera so my help doesn't know I am watching them, even when I am not around! :hide:

Good job Rick & Josh, looks like possibly right around 4-5 minutes for that log. :congrats:

Oooooo so now we are coping that other mill! I want a raise if a camera goes up like a office would be nice! If our demands are not met I will go on strike! No cameras Yes office! No cameras Yes office!

Clayton,

That day was truly one of the most fun I have had at Rollag. I really do appreciate the training you have given me and the opportunity to saw some logs!!

Thanks,
Rick

2011 Video Update

Well gang, the editing is going along well for the video. While we shot many hours of footage, many have had to be cut and left behind because they contain golf-carts, ATV's and vehicles that are parked in plain site of our visitors, and my cameras (and also parked close enough to exhibits where they cannot be cropped out of the shot)

Please consider our guests, and your camera crew if you must take your personal vehicle near your exhibit. We have many, many places to park off-stage where your vehicle will be much harder to see (behind a tree, building etc)

Thank you.

My other 'office'

Well, here's where all the magic happens, or at least, in terms to the Rollag video magic. Editing, recording, music.. All sorts of good fun to be had here!
305150_10150458647100491_512175490_10886080_1331569079_n.jpg

I like all of the wires and buttons!

Thanks for all the hard work Tim! I know you spend a lot of time at that work station... Might even get your hours in early for next year! :Shrugs:

I'm with Mark, lots of pretty lights and buttons! Wouldn't take us long to make a mess in there, would it? Thanks from me too, Tim. As the weather gets cold, I miss the hill that much more, and the video is one of the highlights of the holidays!

Thanks Todd.. I will say tho, Steam school educated this 'tech guy' on steam, so I'm sure the thing can be done in reverse! Heck.. Mark is figuring it out!

Back