Cannot see pictures on the forum.

DDRAWZ

Intermediate Poster
WMSTR Lifetime Member
I use to be able to see pictures when I was on the forum. Now all i see is the discussion about the photo but no photo to look at.:Shrugs: Please help! Thanks

Hmmm.. Well, it seems to be working for me. There is an option in the user control panel to disable pictures, possibly that got un-checked..

Go to your user cp, scroll down to settings and options, click on edit options, scroll down and you will see a section titled thread options, there is a checkbox saying show images. If that isn't disabled, may be something on your computer..

Hope this helps..

DDRAWZ;11475 said:
I use to be able to see pictures when I was on the forum. Now all i see is the discussion about the photo but no photo to look at.:Shrugs: Please help! Thanks

Do you see links to the pictures? Do you see a red box with an "X" in it?

Like Mike said, perhaps you disabled images in your control panel?

Need a little more information to be able to help you out.

M Kerkvliet;11477 said:
Do you see links to the pictures? Do you see a red box with an "X" in it?

Like Mike said, perhaps you disabled images in your control panel?

Need a little more information to be able to help you out.

I do not see any "X"s on any threads. The image box is checked in my control panel. I do see links and they do work.

DDRAWZ;11481 said:
I do not see any "X"s on any threads. The image box is checked in my control panel. I do see links and they do work.

Everything is set correctly... This one is puzzling me. Is this happening on other computers you may use, or just one?

Maybe you could try to clear all of your cookies and cache in the browser you are having trouble with.

Try logging out and logging back in again... though that should not make any difference as you should not have to be logged in to see images.

We still have trouble with some having to refresh the screen after log in to show themselves as logged in, but that should be a separate issue.

Please do some experimenting and let me know what you find out.

If others reading this thread are having similar problems, be sure to let us know.

This forum software will be upgraded soon and hopefully that resolves some of these issues.

M Kerkvliet;11482 said:
Everything is set correctly... This one is puzzling me. Is this happening on other computers you may use, or just one?

Maybe you could try to clear all of your cookies and cache in the browser you are having trouble with.

Try logging out and logging back in again... though that should not make any difference as you should not have to be logged in to see images.

We still have trouble with some having to refresh the screen after log in to show themselves as logged in, but that should be a separate issue.

Please do some experimenting and let me know what you find out.

If others reading this thread are having similar problems, be sure to let us know.

This forum software will be upgraded soon and hopefully that resolves some of these issues.

I tried it on my phone and I get pictures. Must be with my computer. Sure got the gears turning though didn't it. Thanks for the help.

Back