1. Hello Guest! 2018 forms are now available in the Administration / Registration forum!

A sure sign of spring

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jerry Christiansen, May 11, 2018.

1. Jerry Christiansen

Jerry Christiansen Mega Poster WMSTR Lifetime Member

Hi all,

I was thinking about helping turn water on and planning which tools to pack. I called Mark K to ask if anyone had picked a stat time for the project. Mark told me that by Thursday evening, the water would more than likely be turned on and ready in all parts of the show grounds. I am not sure who was on the crew so I will just say THANK YOU! to all involved in getting water running this year.

See you on the hill,
    Jerry Christiansen

craig mattson likes this.
  2. M Kerkvliet

M Kerkvliet WMSTR Past President Administrator WMSTR Lifetime Member

Vern (in charge) and Dutch and Barb... and Gary M got the job 90% done to my understanding.

Good news... Peasant valley had water out of the gate this year! First time ever! Usually it is frozen somewhere until late May. Vern finally found the trouble spot and figured out how to get it drained!

I think he told me all of the campground water heaters are running as well.

I appreciate Vern and crew as well. That is a big job!

crystalaakre and mrnewway like this.
  3. craig mattson

craig mattson Mega Poster WMSTR Lifetime Member

This is great news! Thanks to all who helped with this project! I know many people are itching to get out and get campers opened up and start working on projects