110 Case

CaseyD

B & R Sawmill Crew
WMSTR Lifetime Member
Hey all,

I didn't make it out to the show this fall, but I heard the 110 skid was decommissioned this spring by the boiler inspection. What are the plans for repair? I would be interested in helping or even attending a workday to watch, if it were planned. :thumb:

Thanks,

Casey, yes the 110 skid had some issues and it will be getting a new boiler on it. I believe they have it at Larson welding, but I could be wrong on where it is.

Contact Jim, Casey. There will be a lot of work to be done switching the boilers. There will be Rollag work weekends also.

Jim hauled the boiler out of the sawmill. I think it is at his shop now. He has the replacement boiler already. It needs some work, but not a lot.

I am sure Jim will be putting the word out when he needs a hand. There is a lot of boiler and engine work to do this winter, so I hope there is not too much other WMSTR work to do.

Watch the forum for work weekend info...

Thanks for the info, everyone! I feel bad for not making out to the show to see these things first hand. This fall has been crazy because of school, but I will try to make it out to woodcutting weekend and a machine shop day. What is Jim Briden's name on the forum? I'd like to find out more =)

CaseyD;8396 said:
Thanks for the info, everyone! I feel bad for not making out to the show to see these things first hand. This fall has been crazy because of school, but I will try to make it out to woodcutting weekend and a machine shop day. What is Jim Briden's name on the forum? I'd like to find out more =)

Jim is not on the forum Casey... he doesn't spend a lot of time around computers. His wife Lynette does visit here though, and her username is "Lynette" so if you have anything for Jim, send her a PM and she will get it to him.

Work weekends are slated for the 2nd weekend of every month at Jim's shop in Fargo. They will probably go through March, and there may even be a couple of extra weekends thrown in for good measure!

The best way to stay informed on the work weekends, is to watch these pages (on the Community Forum). Louie does a pretty good job of posting updates and schedules, as well as all donut tasting information!

See you this fall / winter sometime!

Id like to make it to a work week end to help on the 110 skid or the shows 50 and 75. Kory would probably try to come up if he can. mid Feb or into March might work best for me but ill watch on here to see whats being planned. :thumb:

Back